Rural nevada counseling
Certified Community Behavioral Health Center
Rural Nevada Counseling (RNC) is committed to the wellness of our consumers, their families, and the surrounding community through prevention, intervention, treatment, and education. RNC understands that recovery is not linear but happens on a continuum, that lapses in substance misuse and mental health occur, and we are committed to walking with our clients on their recovery journey. RNC believes that for our clients to succeed, they must be engaged and treated holistically. That in many instances, mental health and substance misuse impacts the quality of life in many ways. Adverse effects of substance misuse and mental health challenges led RNC to create our behavioral health center (CCBHC), a comprehensive approach to consumer care. These additional rehabilitative mental health services help better support our clients no matter what their presenting challenges may be.
To engage on a recovery journey with our consumers, their families, and the community and to ensure advocacy, compassion, acceptance, respect, empowerment, and sincerity with each step we take together.
Rural Nevada Counseling’s Certified Community Behavioral Health Center (CCBHC) is a person-centered, comprehensive approach to client and family care. Our CCBHC is centrally located in Lyon County in Silver Springs, Nevada, and has been in operation since 2019.
RNC’s four additional outpatient offices have been serving Lyon County and our surrounding communities since 1971.
Rural Nevada Counseling’s Behavioral Health Center assists our clients with:
Substance Misuse Evaluations
Mental Health Evaluations
Family and Couples Counseling
Child Counseling and Play Therapy
MAT and Psychiatric Medication
Transitional Living (TLF)
- School and Community-Based Drug
- Prevention Programs
- Chronic Disease Management for the Community
- Parenting Classes for Consumers
- Anger Management
- Rapid Response Crisis Team
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
- Targeted Case-Management (TCM)
- Basic Skills Training (BST)
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR)
- DUI School
- Peer-to-Peer approach with all our consumers
- Peer “Warm Line” for Current
- Consumers After-Hours
- Comprehensive, Person-Centered
- Trauma Treatments
- Community and Professional Workshops upon request
- Regardless of one’s disability, race, ethnicity, gender identification, age, economic status, or sexual orientation, every person has the right and responsibilities to full potential in our society, the right to be treated with compassion, respect and dignity, free from stigma and prejudice.
- Mental and behavioral health is essential to personal well-being and is fundamental to achieving a healthy, balanced, and productive life.
Treatment offers a powerful return on investment, and treatment does work if used appropriately. With treatment options, what was only a dream of hope in the past quickly became a reality. Therefore, we will persistently advocate for treatment and services for those who need them.
- Comprehensive, intensive, timely, and appropriate treatment strategies by competent professionals within the community setting decreases incarceration rates, homelessness, substance misuse, family discord, unemployment, and hospitalizations.
Unless we promote community understanding of mental illness and substance misuse and the connection to behavioral health, plus tolerance and acceptance of people living with the illness, people will continue to avoid talking about mental illness and substance misuse and avoid seeking help.
- The goal of treatment is recovery, and those with a mental illness and substance misuse need to be an integral part of their recovery process – decisions, programs, support groups, medication regimens.
- We fulfill our mission most effectively when collaborating with others and actively looking for partners in the community and within the family to achieve our goals.
720 South Main Street, Suite C
Yerington, NV 89447
Sierra Meadows Business Plaza
415 Highways 95A, Suite 501
Fernley, NV 89408
5 Pinecone Road. Suite 102
Dayton, NV 89403
3595 US-50, Suite 2.
Silver Springs, NV 89429