Rural Nevada Counseling is non-profit Outpatient substance abuse treatment program who has been serving Lyon County and our surrounding communities since 1971.

Rural Nevada Counseling assists our clients with: Alcohol and Drug Assessments, Individual and Group Counseling, School and Community-based Drug Prevention Programs, Anger Management, Women and Men’s Issues specific groups, as well as, Community and Professional Workshops upon request.

Rural Nevada Counseling provides groups and services in the following locations:

Lyon County

720 South Main Street, Suite C
Yerington, NV 89447
(775) 463-6597

Sierra Meadows Business Plaza
415 Highways 95A, Suite H801
Fernley, NV 89408
(775) 575-6191

801 Overland Loop, Suite 201
Dayton, NV 89403
(775) 241-2758

3595 US-50, Suite 2.
Silver Springs, NV 89429
(775) 577-6441

Pershing County


(775) 575-6191

A Word About Our Fees…

All Rural Nevada Counseling programs (not including DUI School) are based on a sliding fee scale so that each client, regardless of income, can afford treatment. No one is ever turned away for lack of ability to pay. All programs offer an affordable monthly payment plan. Rural Nevada Counseling also accepts Medicaid and Medicare.

Rural Nevada Counseling continues to assist in three main areas of substance abuse treatment:

Rural Nevada Counseling offers several prevention programs for adolescents and adults. Call us to learn more about our prevention services.

Intervention services include group and individual drug and alcohol counseling, DUI school and reentry/transitional workshops.

Rural Nevada Counseling staff is available to provide workshops and presentations for schools, service clubs, places of worship and various community institutions on drug and alcohol related topics. Please contact us for more information.

*This website and publication is supported in whole or in part by the Division of Public and Behavioral Health (DPBH). Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Agency (SAPTA) through State General Funds and/or the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment (SAPT) Block Grant from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the U.S. DHHS, SAMHSA, or the State of Nevada.